Mrs. Tara LeCount
Mrs. Sheri Duggan
Note from Mrs. Duggan
The Deer Valley Unified School District and DIAMOND CANYON SCHOOL is excited to announce it will be offering incoming kindergarten students a new blended kindergarten experience beginning in the 2013-14 school year.
New Kindergarten Blended Model
• In order to better serve the learning needs of kindergarten students, DVUSD is moving to a blended kindergarten-based model.
• Tuition paid students will remain all day with the same general education teacher beginning next school year.
• DVUSD kindergarten classrooms include innovative technology –iPads, SMART Boards, and more.
• Tuition-Based (Qualifies as Tax Credit) $400 for married and $200 for single individual. Tax credit reduces your tax burden to Arizona dollar for dollar.
• Sign up now – teacher staffing will be based on the 2013-14 projected kindergarten and extended day enrollments.
• Transportation will be provided to all qualified kindergarten students who live over 1/2 mile from school.
• Half day kindergarten will continue to be offered.
Please pass this exciting information on to other Diamond Canyon Families! Registration is taking place now!
Congratulations to finalist, Gracie M. in the Music K-8 Cover Art Contest!
Last Updated (Wednesday, 03 April 2013 14:56)
Diamond Canyon Earns an "A"
Diamond Canyon has been awarded an "A" Accountability Achievement Profile. In general, the "A" Achievement Profile designates an excellent level of performance for student achievement and learning growth. To learn more, click here.
Last Updated (Thursday, 09 August 2012 20:33)
The Tax Credit not only puts money into your pocket but also puts money into our school!